I was just nominated for this award from Shattered in Him. She has a wonderful, inspiring blog and her recent support has been so encouraging to me. Thank you so much, Shattered!
Here are seven facts about me!
- I love watching videos of abandoned old houses;
- I think dessert that doesn’t have chocolate involved in it somehow is just pretend dessert;
- I began to teach myself the violin and singing this year (thanks, Youtube!);
- I am a summer person – completely. I don’t know what winter is for, what people do with it, and why it exists, and I consider it all none of my business. Life begins again when there’s sunshine on my face and flip flops on my feet;
- I’m originally from the West Coast and feel most at “home” when I smell pine trees and the ocean and am surrounded by mountains. All those things speaks to my soul;
- I became a Christian 15 years ago when I went to read the New Testament to prove to my self that I didn’t want to be a Christian. I didn’t get far when I knew deep in my spirit that Jesus was truly the Way, the Truth, and the Life and I’ve never looked back;
- Pink is my favourite colour but never seem to ever really have any pink clothing. I think it’s funny that I’m often surprised by this fact but then never do anything to change it.
Here are the blogs I’ve chosen to nominate!
The women behind them have been encouraging to me since my blog began and are very dear to me.
Also, thanks to every subscriber to my little blog. Every new subscriber is noticed, subscribed back to, and so appreciated!
To my nominees, here are the rules!
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Tell your nominees the good news!